Swim & Dive Team Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible for participation on the swim or dive team, members must be:
- Registered as a member of FRCP
- At least five (5) years of age by June 1, 2017
- Able to swim 1 lap (25 meters) unassisted
Swim and Dive team fees for 2017 Season (June 1 – July 31):
- Swim team – $100/swimmer – for first 2 swimmers in the membership/family
- Dive team – $100/diver – for first 2 divers in the membership/family
- Cap for team fees is $400 for each membership/family
PLEASE NOTE: Team members CANNOT swim or dive until the registration is complete and their name appears on the coach’s roster.
What equipment will be needed to swim competitively?
Swimmers will need a team suit, a practice suit, swim goggles and a towel. All other equipment will be provided by the team.
Where do we get a team suit?
There will be a “Team Suit Day” at the pool. You will be able to size your swimmer and purchase a team suit on that day, the suits will be delivered to the pool for pick up.